Onlinebetting.com (the “ website ”, “ we ” or “ us ”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your information (“ user ” or “ you ”).
You have the right to complain to your applicable data protection authority, but please contact us in the first instance if you have any concerns. Contact can be made by email to email@example.com.
This website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect, use and share anonymous (i.e., unidentified and non-identifiable), aggregated data from you when you use the website (“Non-personal Information”). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Non-personal Information which we have grouped together as follows:
• Non-personal Technical Information includes anonymised and aggregate internet protocol (IP) address, browser time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Non-personal Usage Information includes anonymised and aggregate information about how you use our website, products and services.
We also collect information that directly or indirectly identifies an individual (“Personal Information”). This may include your name, address, email, phone number, location and age. We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us so that we can ensure the Personal Information we collect about you is accurate.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
2. HOW IS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect Non-Personal Information including through:
• Third parties. We will receive Non-Personal Technical Information from analytics providers such as Adobe Analytics and Cloudfare.
3. HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Generally, we only collect Personal Information if you provide it to us on a voluntary basis via direct interactions. Personal Information may be collected when you enter a competition via our website or any associated social media platform.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will use Non-personal Information that we collect in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
• To help maintain the safety and security of the website, including to identify security threats and Bot traffic.
• To help identify and resolve problems with the website.
• To enhance the functionality of the website.
We will only use your Personal Information when the law allows us to and in the following circumstances:
• Where you have given us your specific consent for processing your Personal Information as a legal basis.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
The information that we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following legitimate interests and purposes (without overriding your interests and fundamental rights):
• To provide, support and troubleshoot our Services
• To communicate with you if you have a query relating to any of the information on the website (e.g., queries relating to a competition)
• To develop of business and inform business strategy
A cookie is a small file or letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are stored temporarily when you visit the website and are automatically deleted once the browser is closed. If these cookies are disabled, this may reduce your experience when using the website.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are set by our third-party service providers. They are usually stored for longer periods of time according to the third-party service provider’s privacy and/or cookie policies. We have no control over the types of cookies used by third-party service providers. These types of cookies may include:
o Analytical or performance cookies. These are cookies that collect anonymous visitor data. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. This may include third party web traffic analytics companies and Adobe Analytics who trace and analyse your interaction with the website for data analytics purposes.
o Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
o Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, we recommend the following site: www.allaboutcookies.org
6. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
• Companies in the same group as the Controller.
• Trusted external third-party service providers for analytics purposes, website performance and IT and system administration services. This data is non-identifiable personal data and anonymised in relation to IP addresses for visitors in the European Union.
• Professional advisers who are providing professional services to us.
• Business advisers, auditors, affiliates and subsidiaries as part of our day-to-day activities when running the website. We may need to share your information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation legal process or governmental request; (ii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iii) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (iv) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; (v) enforcement and protection of intellectual property rights; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies.
We ensure that all third parties have measures in place to protect the security of your information and process it according to the law. We only allow third party service providers to use your information for specific purposes and subject to our specific instructions and a duty of confidentiality.
7. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In certain circumstances you have the rights, as set out below, under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to request access to your Personal Information
• Right to request the correction of your Personal Information
• Right to request the transfer of your Personal Information
• Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information
• Right to the deletion of your Personal Information
• Right to request the restriction of processing of your Personal Information
• Right to withdraw consent
You will not usually have to pay a fee to exercise these legal rights, but we may charge you a reasonable fee, or refused to comply with your request, if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. In certain circumstances we may need longer than a month to respond to your request, such as if your request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests. If this is the case, then we will notify you and keep you updated.
We may need to request further information from you to confirm your identify and verify your right to exercise any of the legal rights set out above. This is a necessary security measure to ensure that we do not disclose personal information to any person who has no right to receive such information.
If necessary to enable us to respond to your request, we may contact you for further information.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We operate on a global basis which means that we might need to transfer your information to countries inside and outside of the European Union. You should be aware that the data protection and other laws of countries outside the European Union may be less comprehensive than the laws and regulations applicable to the European Union. In these instances, we will take reasonable measures necessary to ensure a similar level of protection to our data.
9. DATA SECURITY
The security of the website and any data and information we collect is of upmost important to us. We take care to implement and maintain appropriate security of the website and the data and information we collect. This includes industry standard procedures and policies to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
10. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain Personal Information for so long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for which may include the purpose of satisfying legal, accounting or reporting requirements. The retention periods applied to Personal Information will be determined based on:
• the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information
• the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information
• the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve the purpose through other means
• applicable legal requirements.
In certain circumstances you have a legal right to ask us to erase your data (as set out further above in the section “Your Legal Rights”).
We may use Non-personal Information indefinitely without further notice to you.
The Services are not designated to users under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use the Services which has been created for an adult audience. We do not and shall not intentionally collect information from any minor and any individual under 18 years old should not provide any personal information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. If we become aware that you are under the age of 18 and have shared Personal Information with us in breach of this policy and the Terms of Service, we will discard such information.
If you have reason to believe that a minor has shared information with use, please contact us at email@example.com.
13. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
14. CONTACT DETAILS