1. Eligibilility : This Competition is open to residents of permitted countries (and/or states) only aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any entity that owns or operates onlinebetting.com (“the Promoter”), their families, or agents, businesses or anyone else professionally connected with this Competition.
2. Competition Period : Entrance opens from 6am EST on 28th January 2022 (“Opening Date”) and closes at 6.30pm EST on 13th February 2022 (“Closing Date”) unless the Promoter gives notice on its website to extend the Competition Closing Date.
3. No purchase necessary . Entry is made online only via the onlinebetting.com Twitter account (https://twitter.com/OBCOMPICKS), internet access is required.
4. To Enter : To enter the Competition, entrants must retweet the competition tweet and follow the onlinebetting.com Twitter account (https://twitter.com/OBCOMPICKS)
5. Competition Prizes : The Competition prize is a “Big Game Bundle” which will comprise the following:
• 1 x NFL Game Jersey of the Competition winner’s choice up to the value of $119.99
• 1 x NFL Wilson Game Ball
• 1 x 2021 Panini Absolute Football Hanger Box
6. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Entry is limited to a per person basis. Any duplicate, 3rd party, or scripted entries may result in suspension or disqualification.
9. Winner Selection : Those entrants that carry out the actions referred to above will be entered into a random draw to select the winner of the Competition prize.
10. Winner Notification : The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the Closing Date, and the winner will be required to respond to accept the prize and provide details within 3 days of initial contact. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner via Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant randomly selected from the draw.
11. Prize delivery : To enable the delivery of the prize, entrants may be required to provide name, email address, home address, location and age, NFL jersey of choice and size.
12. Verification : The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants including age. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
13. Disqualification : The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it reasonably believes is attempting to fraudulently enter, cheat, or compromise the system either by technical means (e.g. scripting or automation), or manual means (e.g. creation of multiple accounts per entrant).
14. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting responses will not be accepted as proof of entry into the Competition.
16. It is the responsibility of residents to understand the laws applicable to you in your relevant country, state, city and/or town and to comply with the same in relation to the entry into this competition.
17. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not, in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any damage, loss, personal injury or death suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. Publicity : If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, Twitter profile, image, town and/or county of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. The winners may also be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Competition. By entering into the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
21. By entering this Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
22. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. The Terms and Conditions of this Competition shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter : onlinebetting.com